Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Awards Night 2008 @ AMKSS!!


This year I am glad to be awarded by my former school and my former "godmum" at AMKSS Awards Night 2008. I have been awarded as 'Friends of AMKSS'. I am very proud of the school as it has changed alot not only on the educating part but also the commitment of the students towards the society. I am proud to be once an "Amksian". I am also glad to have agreed to help out my "godmum" on the HOM wall. The students have indeed did a good job in finishing the design which I have designed for them. I would take it as a "Trademark" which I have left it there after I left the school. I hope the school would always leave the paintings there and not wiping it off. As it is a very good reminded for all of us, not only for the students.


Mrs Ong
Chen Lao Shi ( Lao Da)
Mrs Anand & "Godmum"
"Godmum" again
Snapshot!
Refreshments


Great Councillors!

No comments: