Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fortis Beerfest'08 @ Singapore Flyer O'Learys


I have created this personal blog not for my artworks but about what's happening around me. I have yet to have a personal blog. As my previous one is just for my artworks which I have done. This blog would be a blog where I will post pictures of my work and friends. I will start with the most recent event I have organized for a bank. Is actually a private Bank, named Fortis. They have their annual BeerFest at this Bar named: O'Learys Sports Bar @ Singapore Flyer. It has been a great night after some months of preparations. I am happy and relieved to see it finally over and successfully done. Here are some of the pictures my staff have taken for me during the event.

Fortis BeerFest'08
O'Learys Sports Bar & Grillz



The Gals.
Charlotte & Me!
Eileen (MC) & Me!
Amanda
CordeLia
Members of Fortis Bank
Great Aunties From Fortis
Colleagues 
Jennifer Chan & Me
Staff of O'Leary
Shermaine & Me
Cheerz Fortis



No comments: