Followers

Friday, August 22, 2008

AN's Birthday


This year, I am really very surprised with my birthday celebration.  I am really very very busy with my work. How would I have the time to talk about my birthday. On that day of my birthday, as usual, I got so many things to do. Went to school early in the morning to do my own work. Follow by a full day lesson- all the way till 8pm night. I never even have time to have my lunch. My dinner was also eaten at the mid of the lesson while listening to the lecturers.- Chewing buns. I am used to it already as long as I am happy with what I am doing, is alright. Thanks to my fellow friends. Despite the busy work they have, they have not forgotten my birthday. I was working alone at my studio space in the morning and they came with a surprise of a cake. Thanks. I would like to thank my fellow ex-secondary school mates as well. As they have also put in alot of effort and wasting money to get me stuff.- 20 DONUTS!! I think they know I have no time for my meals.hahaz. Moreover, a Agnes.b necklace. I like it alot! Thanks! Here are some of pictures my friend took during the celebration. Cheerz to all!!
Thanks Alvelyn as well for the nice don't know what "BA-GU-GU". It is a fruit with her wishes written on it. She left it on my desk the next day. I saw it on the 22nd. Thanks! :)




















No comments: