Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crit presentation 2008


On 21 Oct 2008, I had my personal critique presentation. Works were showcase to people of the Fine Arts cohort and I have to explain what exactly my work is all about. I have also prepare a Video film of the process of my works. Comments and suggestions were given strongly and I am happy to here interesting suggestions. As this is a "bold" project I am dealing with the first time I would say. As it involves alot of participation from the public. I feel rather relieved after the presentation/talk and now more works have to be produced. Given the comments and suggestions, I will work it out and see how can I really improve and make it more interesting and Laughters. As Happiness to everybody should be truthfully said. Am I right? :)
















No comments: