Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Human Behaviours Evokes...


I have been observing people these few weeks and actually came out with an idea in regards to how we human beings behaves. I decided to do an interesting study of how we human beings like to be "Crowd" so much. How do I explain this term- "Crowd". As what I observed, people are always selfish in someway or another. Thus, when we were in a crowd, we tend to "sneak" our pathway through no matter how hard we try to squeeze through one by one getting out from the mass. Is it a selfish form of act or is it just how we human beings behave in a way.
Hence, I came by doing many many " 3D Human Structures" made up of foams. These different scale "human structures" represents us as human beings. A small "installation Art" would be later be set-up inside a toilet cubical. Why? I find the only time we are having in the toilet, we don't find the "crowd-ness", as most of the time we are alone.--Rubbish--but this is how it works ya? Also, we as human beings are so small in scale individually,however, if many of us were put together, scale, mass and SHADOWS forms up and occupies the world we are living in now. Therefore, this actually justify what I would like to convey regarding a language of 'Scale and Monument'.










No comments: