Followers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Assessment Review-Ink Painting

On 13th November, our Complementary- Chinese Ink Painting result was released. We are so worried at the same time excited of the results. We are so afraid we that we cannot manage to score well as that it of cause would affect our overall results. I learnt alot from the chinese Ink painting class. As we get to choose our favourite complementary class every Semester. This is the first time I try out Ink painting. I learnt alot of new technics. Some of the technis were amazing whereby you cannot get them in other medium forms. These are some of the pictures I took during the assessment review day. As works are put up by the lecturer and slowly each work would be review by the lecturer and students. Then lastly, results were released to various students.

 A close-up view of my piece. 
My piece of work.


No comments: