Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Marilyn Monroe come to town!!!


OMG!! I had a good laugh today...It just mark my day and releases my stress I had for the past few days.... we were so interested by this hairstyle today. Is on trend now.. Do you know that? If you don't know means u are not up to date...hahaz...We shall have a few poses with the new hairstyle.. Perhaps after viewing, you might want to go to the salon tomorrow?! I even wear that to the toilet to show people and to keep people updated. However, they seems to be ignorant. SAD :(


                    See how excited she was with the new hairstyle
                   she feels so blessed, as she feels "Up to date"
oh...so sweet of them.. Stef a classmate from US. if I am not wrong.
The soul of Marilyn Monroe was Inhale.



No comments: