Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Love my Kids! :P

A sad entry.. :(
It has come to my shocking that the Ministry of Education is getting them a new art teacher. Despite having to put in so much effort in preparing my lessons and hoping the students would eventually love art as a subject, things changed. Anyway, I hope the new teacher will continue to inspire the students and encourage them to work hard. Although is a short period of time I am with all of them, I believe we do shared lots of laughters as well. If I have a choice, I would wish to teach you guys again. It is my pleasure to have you guys, that applies to all the classes that I am teaching. 9 days to go before I officially leaves the school. I really wish all well and hope my little encouragement notes to every single one of you is helpful and remindful! Is a small gift but is for 11 classes!!! So, I don't have time to do complicated things. Hope you guys appreciate that and remember to work hard! :P

No comments: