Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Dear Kids- J2-1


Although I am busy, I have to try my best to upload these pics. If not, J2-1 students are nagging me everyday I see them.
Thanks J2-1 Students for the present. I am very touch and happy to receive all the well-wishes by you guys. It comes to a surprise to me. The photo you gave me is when u guys are in sec 1s. So, I believe all of you have grown and become more mature. Although you guys are from the 'JOY' (NT) class, to me, all of you are no other difference as compare to the express students. I say this without much hesitant. Because it is indeed true. I can see in everyone of you behaving well and listening in my class. Results is not everything as I always remind my students, is your character and attitude that will bring you far in life. Remember that alright!? I miss you guys as well and best wishes to all of you. Work hard don't be lazy and all of you will success in life. :D

1 comment:

JOhaNnA said...

Hi Mr Lum. Shanie, Johanna and Cherie here. Finally found your blog!! Thanks for everything!!
Shanie:Im very touched that you put the letter that i wrote to you on your blog!
Cherie:Hello, last long with your girlfriend.
Johanna: Thanks for eveything. We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calista also miss you very much(: She also wan dance cha cha with you.
Wow we your kids le.